7.5.10

A step back.


It's a matter of time to rejuvenate this blog of mine.

So my anti-bodies aren't syncing with my current body state which lead me being sick. Staying at home, setting eyes on the pixel screens and consuming fattening food while lazying on the couch is what I do when I'm at that stage. And sooner or later I will have to reserve a few hours for a date with the text books. The monstrous mid-year exams starts on the 18th. And I'll tell you the truth, I haven't sharpened my swords yet. And where is my knight in the shining armor when I need him? I'll probably take a hike half-way through.. I don't know. Rhetorical question ahead! Life's been gruesome, or is it me being gruesome to my life? Probably I need to go somewhere far and meditate for a few days, that sounds relieving. I shall do that after the fight with the upcoming mid-year exams.

OMG CAN'T BELIEVE MY RANTS ARE BORING LIKE SHIT NAOW. NO KIDDIN'.

No comments: