16.6.10

Kick-ass Things.

Sunway Pyramid. Ice Skating. Carls Jr. Presents/cards. Ice-cream.

A day out with the best lads and lasses was all I need in order to maintain my hype before entering the Tombs of Doom, as my friends call em'. Carpooled there because we are energy-efficient loathes pollution tree hugger. Not. Arrived. Sprinted to the rink's till because the urge to make my legs ache at the end of the day have kept tripling. Ice skating is down-right awesome if you're with your clan or else you'll just be that ugly duckling that is caged. -Inner joke- I skated with Lara most of the time, latest/breaking news and confessions splurged. And the best news yet is I didn't get my ass wet/tumble/embarrass myself at all. Applause for yours truly. My mood totally disheveled as somebody tries to make a grand entrance after I made my way out. I take my words back, It wasn't grand at all. It was content with constant nag and annoyance. That, trashed my mood down to the earth's core. No offense. I, instead dragged myself to Carls Jr with the most artificial grin ever. Grabbed a calories/fat-loaded burger which was beyond doubt luscious. Jokes, laughs and the odd statements filled lunch, I was happy again. Thank you girls! My girls and I spent the rest of the day roaming Sunway Pyramid. The joy ended as my fellow comrades said their last goodbyes, as if I'm not gonna see them again. I dropped a tear or two.. or more. I swear it was gushing out of my eyes unintentionally. I was emotionally happy.

Thank you all for the memorable day! Lotsa' love from Aisyah ♥

Picture Spam ahead!









Excuse the crappy quality.


Epic Things.




I'm actually lazy to post anything up, but this is for the brova.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AISYANGG!! im commenting.. haha

Aisyah Hamid said...

Nice Jaafang. Nice.

Unknown said...

haha, rite!!. im awesome.. oh no im sad. :D

Aisyah Hamid said...

Y'got that right. Lol jk!