3.9.10

If you were there, beware.

+ extra baggage.

Home, is where I longed to be and here I am, home. Wasting my precious minutes on my darling Macbook that had been abandoned for a couple of weeks. Procrastinating to the max, heaps of homework shoved a side for the time being.. Yes, I'm in that state at the mo. The last day consisted of the sleepy sloth nodding her way through History, completing some bits and bobs to decrease the sleepless nights that is gonna haunt me (fo' sho) and constantly eyeing the rip-off clock on the class wall. Left the building at 1 p.m. and headed for the chocolate heaven. Heaven I tell you, heaven. Wait, no. Nothing can be heaven like Thorntons.. This is the cue for me to salivate.. Fasting month has been so-so. I'm still sitting firmly on the chair, alive and.. amusingly accumulated a few kg of fat sacks during 'berbuka puasa'. Daily intakes of caramel pudding, murtabak, roti planta during prep surely did help. Undiscovered fact explained.

1 comment:

Mohammad Raqib Iskandar Bin Zulkifli said...

welcome back home.=)
please follow my blog if you haven't started following my blog.

http://faketalesofraqib.blogspot.com/