11.10.10

Unexpected.

Things are just fine. Not great though, just fine.

I can still cope with things around here, still breathing perfectly.

I tend to be overdosed by homework that leads me to late nights.

I can wait.. 3 more days. That's it. 3 more days.

----

Been keeping my evenings busy with basketball, joining in games unconditionally (sebab macam tak tahu malu langsung) and then just to keep fit. Yeah right. Totally gained a few obvious kilos. But surprisingly lost one during the exam week, I was dreadfully sick then. Camped inside the sick bay the whole week, it was totally horrid. I swear to God. But yeah, that made me lose a kilo. And that's a good thing :-)

Now I have to direct a part of Gulp & Gasp..

The only thing I'm missing are the actors..

And the play is supposed to be presented tonight..
-dies-

I love you gaiz. (Note: SARCASM)

No comments: