4.12.10

The Transient Beauty of Youth.



A beautiful Saturday morning. How I wish the tar outside, worn out roofs, trees and newly-cut grasses to be all lush, covered with thick snow. I bet all of you are waiting with your rounder's bat at the mo. Shall we sack it? We shall. I've been neglecting this little spillage blog of mine transiently due to the numerous amount of tenacious action going on in life. Action? In life? Lies. The undeniable laziness in me had somehow escaped its bars and is causing a tantrum lately. That explains that. Nothing rad is happening in life, been going back and forth from Bukit Rahman Putra to Wangsa Maju for a breather and just to revive the old daily schedule at Mak Zam's. Some say I'm a wee bit phlegmatic as I flew back home (ninja-style!) after a long period of being imprisoned in Langkawi. Some say I've transformed wholly into a different being that contradicts with the old self. I've been confined in Langkawi for a while, 5 aggravating months to be precise, different environment, facing various people all over the peninsula, stuffing my already-packed head with assorted knowledge that are useful yet may be useless, the daily schedule consists of me having a packet of Oreos in hand and finishing it in an hour while stamping those fluorescent Post-it notes on the holy History non-fiction. See. My life had changed entirely. Thus the old lass tries to adapt to the whole new life. Hence, she changes by its own nature. So please, I beg. Quit whining and whimpering about the current me.

2 comments:

Iddin said...

I like this post, somehow.. :O

Aisyah Hamid said...

:-D