14.3.11

Frankly, quite useless.

Sup. The lady eye is back on track, for a couple of.. days. Things have been gruesome yet positively exciting (doesn't even make sense) minus the first standardize test's results which were not quite exhilarating. Insert tons of sad and soppy faces here which you will intend to punch.

+ Holidays, you say? Ha? What holidays? With a heap of homework that fills your desk and text messages of 'have you done this and that' during this time of year. Yes, indeed, it's a proper holiday for this lil' lass that is yet to be 17 and still thinks that she's nowhere near the age that ends with -teen. You see. I'll try not to compel my post with shits like why I dislike homework during holidays compared to a year without chocolate supplies or how I wish that homework are something foreign to us humans. So.. Another try, shall we?

Hi. Bonjour. I am now having my holidays and yet I have loads of homework to be completed. Way to go Aisyah. Level 1 failed. I think I can't do this quite often, you get the idea why.

......

I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO BLOG NOW. 1 month hiatus, that's a lot of days.

Ok, au revoir. You can unfollow me.. starting from.. NOW!

No comments: