7.2.12

An Enigma.

Nothing in life is as perfect as we expected it to be. Regardless on how long we've planned it or how much effort we've put into it. Everything is in Allah's hands. Sometimes I tend to feel as if I've floated into some other realm, where sadness nor frustrations do not exist. Insecure, that's what it is. I tried to keep the unwanted feelings locked away, six feet under. But deep down, I know, I'll have to confront these things in life someday. Whether I like it or not. Everything in life happens for a reason. Right now, I'm striving my best to keep things real. Nothing should be able to play me and mock me around like a lifeless puppet anymore. Another fresh kick-off!


{A lil' something to ponder on;}

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Allah! There is no God but He,
the Living, the Self-subsisting, the Eternal.
No slumber can seize Him, nor sleep.
All things in heaven and earth are His.
Who could intercede in His presence without His permission?
He knows what appears in front of and behind His creatures.
Nor can they encompass any knowledge of Him except what he wills.
His throne extends over the heavens and the earth,
and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them,
for He is the Highest and Most Exalted.

(Al Baqara: 255)

No comments: