29.3.12

Hidden Inside.

I've never been one of those type of gadis melayu that hold grudges against people. Peculiar and unexpected things that never ought to happen, happened. I tend to let it be. I let it be to the extent where others would think it would make such a lovely hobby to step all over me and thrash me continuously over time. As if they were the Mister Geppetto and I was the Pinocchio they had in control. Played. Lied at. Pushed away. But they all say. Let bygones, be bygones. That cliche quote I chant to myself to sleep every night, praying that the past will behave and stay as it is and not make a daring move to repeat itself. Praying that those in the past, shall remain as the past and not come up to me abruptly and drop a friendly hello that will naturally dishearten the soul.

Stay tough, girl. Keep that heart at rest.

No comments: