7.2.09

I'm not commiting any sins, am I?

Guess what I ran upon during the day trip in Singapore. (Inserts a cheesy grin here.) And you got that right!

The first ever reason to go to Singapore was to get myself a ham radio handy and the request was accomplished. 9W2OMG came home with a Kenwood TH-F7E. (Radio talk-- whack me please.) Spent the rest of the day in VivoCity. Strolled around F21, P&B, River Island, the usual stuffz and took some items home. I must say, some of their items are a steal and the others were just.. y'know, aint good enough.

73! (Figure it out, son.)

Aint this adorable?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

radio talk. eek gad.
(WHACK)

Aisyah Hamid said...

LOL SYA. (whacks back)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha hello 9W2OMG, i was searching if this callsign is in use and i stumble upon your blog. Lucky i search first before register else you will be cursing haha hey where is ur base location? Maybe we can qso now and then? 73' de 9W2LMF (Ben from Puchong, Selangor)

Aisyah Hamid said...

Hey there, 9W2LMF/Ben. What a lucky find! Haha. And Bkt Rahman Putra, Sg Buloh over here. And sure, anytime! :-) But, I'm kinda shy though to go on air sometimes. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Im sure ur dad will advice the same thing ~ dont be shy because everyone start from scratch right? No one can fly before they even learn how to walk so yeah lets get on V42 with ur dad hahaha..

Aisyah Hamid said...

Well, yeaaaaaah I guess so. It'll take some time for me to get used to it. Hmmmmmmm.. I won't be on at night though, I'll be usually stuck with my laptop. And I'm usually busy during the day. Hah. Me and my excuses :P

Anonymous said...

weeee ~ then gimme ur kenwood handy I will help you utilize it to the max haha thanks!! jus kidding

Aisyah Hamid said...

HAHAHAHAHA. Geez, you're funny.

FNI said...

eehh,aisyah!hven't visited ur blog in a while.haha,had to read every single post :)
what is this RAE thing anyway?looks interesting.hahaha,dnt mind me,evrything seems intrsting to me nowadays.haha :P

FNI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.