21.2.09

Time To Pretend

I finally got my hands on my babiessssss. I mean Cadbury. LOL. Cadbury is currently the (not-so) new drug of mine. I mean, who could live without Cadbury?! (A rhetorical question)

And I'm still not okay with the fact that teachers "judges books by its cover". I got myself into some of the events and now, I'm categorized as the reserve(s) due to my imperfect size. I can't be in shotput because I am "small". That's a huge lie. And, only God knows if I'll be shoved in Long Jump or not because the teacher wants somebody with a small body? Horray? That's just well out of the mind. I bet, the teachers didn't know I was born with some metal bones and brick muscles. (Sigh)

10 comments:

Farah Rosni said...

my old time favourite drug too!

Farah Wahida said...

haha, sedar pun bdn hang kecik :P

Aisyah Hamid said...

K Farah, gimme a 5! :-D
Wahai Wahid, gila aaaaaaaa. Aku mana kecik. Seriously dah gain weight :-)

Farah Wahida said...

tipulah, aku tau tk tulang temulang kau kecik,
haha. kau dah gemuk er?

Aisyah Hamid said...

HAHAHAHA. Kalau kau nak tauuuuu. Meh datang rumah akuu.

Farah Wahida said...

mmg nk dtg pun :D
tunggu masa je :p

Aisyah Hamid said...

LOL. Farah o' dear friend, aku akan sentiasa menunggu kedatangan mu! Dah. Aku dah start merepek. But whatever, you know you love me! xD

Farah Rosni said...

high 5!

Anonymous said...

lol thats smethg near to sexism and racism haha

btw miss u freakkkkkkk!

Aisyah Hamid said...

Munirah, exacto mundo!