15.3.10

Misplaced atoms.

Loads of shizz to splurge. I shall keep it nice and short.

First thing first, debate competition at KDU was a so-so. Aint that great nor that bad. I'll give it a 7/10. Minus the fact that BRP (B) didn't win the first 4 rounds. Can't be assed to elaborate on that. On the 3rd day, I ditched the debate for ice-skating at Sunway P with my precious mateys. 5 of them already left me stranded in BRP and 1 of them will be doing so. Seems like I'll be having a black mark on me forehead saying 'LONER' starting from Monday, next week. So in return, we just HAVE to have a day out-- all of us in a clan, like in the old days. Had a totally rad time and met up with some other friends. Lunch at Sushi King, miraculous. Them endless minutes eating sushi, I cherish. 'Cos I have been yearning for it ever since the last time I stepped my foot inside that damn restaurant. I bet I sound like some freak that is high on coke. Sack that. Left Sunway P early because I had to head off to Muar, stayed there for a night and here I am. Back at home in solid pieces.

PS/ Apologies for the shitty images. You can blame the phone.

4 comments:

ALICIA said...

; 3; nahhh you won't be a loner, you have me and lara! :D

Aisyah Hamid said...

Aha well yeah. It wont be the same without Auni though :-(

ALICIA said...

Comee on aisyah! You gotta stop sticking on someone! The world is sooo wide and why'd you have to stay at home forever?

What I mean is, there are so many cool and funny people out there to hang out with. Open your mind and make moreeee new friends :D

ALICIA said...

Btw, is nani wearing eye liner?