10.3.10

Till now, I seek.

Freedom is mine! (Semi-)

A blood red mark of the letter F up my sleeves for Additional Mathematics. Aint expecting more, but then if the outcome is more than I've expected, we'll thank God for that. And the exam schedule is pretty clean, Add Maths right before recess. If not.. an immortal zombie will be scorching around to find the sexiest victim alive.. (Mirages of Henry the 8th appears, I kid!) I'll be slicing myself into 17 bloody parts as the clock strike 8AM tomorrow. Hours of boredom in the cell with kids roaming around as if they were searching for those discrete sugary-things everywhere plus the horrifying mock debates.. I definitely have to let my brain run wild.

And SHIT. My bed has been whispering my name and trying to seduce me ever since 10PM. K, till next time lovies! Gotta have some fun now-- dreaming.

& For those who is gonna encounter the (insert a word) day of their life tomorrow, lotsa' luck and love!

No comments: