13.11.10

Boredom conquers me, again.

The old memories couldn't be erased. At all. I swear. And I'm starting to miss everything again.
It's making me mouth out 'send me back to Langkawi'.

Sigh. Double sigh.

My daily schedule is totally jumbled up and tied in a knot. Seriously. Nevermind. I'm gonna try to have the time of my life while it lasts! Campfire this evening with the scouts and I can't wait. Gonna see my pretty Khadijah again with a few surprises. What else eh? Add Maths.. Chemistry homework awaits. I can mount them up on the table for now. Bedroom needs a lot, je regardez a lot of cleaning to do. Gotta stop being an anti-social and super glue my eyes on the Macbook's screen. Some exercising to be done as well with Hakim. Every morning at 7? No hope darling, no hope. Sadly, I can't wear any trainers or any shoes right now. The toe is being excruciatingly painful. I am bored. You could tell.

No comments: