20.11.10

Everything Is Average Nowadays.

Gay faces, ya I know. + EYEBAAAAAGS.

Webcam-whoring while trying on the jubah/abaya I just bought in the afternoon for Umrah next month. People, oui, this is the real Aisyah. All sized up. Hah.

Started my day with ma mere's marvelous noodles which I haven't had for ages, so yes, it was totally delicious. And made my way to Nina's house all the way in Rawang to catch up on the latest gossips (gossips ke?), our whole conversation started with the typical Sup, hows your life in boarding school. And it lasted for an hour or so. As per usual, we talked non-stop. Especially when Asma, the sista is around. Then off to Shah Alam to scavenge for some Umrah apparels and yes, lunch at Noodle Station wasn't that bad. I felt a wee bit weird when my drink arrived looking like some yellow dye that had been dropped purposely inside some drink. But, it was good. Like seriously good. I literally drop dead in the car after a few minutes settling my glutenous maximus. The end of today.

I just think everything is pointless nowadays. Help me revive myself, please?