22.7.12

FR4T!

Give some loveeeeeee to these people! ... that are raising money to buy tents for their school scouts!


A mini project for the scout's club of SMK Bukit Rahman Putra conducted by my sister and her little group of friends. You see, the scouts in that school are little left behind, or more like left out in terms of getting support from the school. Sucks, I know. I was once the Vice President for the club before I transferred to MRSM Langkawi. Total history. So, they're raising money to buy tents for the scouts! How thoughtful is that! It's sad seeing our scout juniors tent-less. I swear, it's really saddening. So hey, do support them! Buy these pretty nifty shirts for a quite reasonable price! My little sister designed it herself, she got the skills from her kakak! Perasan sebentar ye.


SizeShoulderChestShort SleeveLong SleeveBody
XS16"36"7.5"20"26"
S17"38"8"21"27"
M18"40"8.5"22"28"
L19"42"9"23"29"
XL20"44"9.5"23.5"30"
2XL21"46"10"24"31"
The available sizes are from S to 2XL. If you guys are interested, which I'm sure you lot are! You can order from me by simply leaving comments down below.. or just give my sister, Asma Hamid a ring, nudge, text or whatever if you know her.

No comments: