22.4.10

Birthdays are awesome.

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY IMAN JAHIRAH :-D

I have a few more minutes.. hours.. only God knows left before going to Langkawi to 'see' Hakim. Well, Imma talk a bit about today. Iman's 16th Birthday, it's pretty obvi. School had been typically typical as per usual. Heavy headed moments which lead me to a few minutes nap before the girl on my right start to startle me for no definite reason. Probably she's jealous because I get to sleep and the teachers doesn't give a damn and shit. Moving on.. Extra-curiculum. I had a debate and I screwed up. I ended up quitting the team. It's pretty easy really. You screw up, you're outta the team. Way to go Aisyah! One of the society organized a talentine, I didn't have a chance to catch a glimpse of it (Blames it on debate), hopefully my mate's singing were recorded because I have this urge to watch them screw up like I did. Joke! Secret Recipe's cheesecake was the main menu at McD, we kinda celebrated Iman's birthday there. One word, fun :-) The best people I have in BRP were there. Goofed around and messed about. Yeah, that was about it.

Love like today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am amazed if I can use a Dwa-160 - Xtreme N Dual in the [url=http://www.best-wireless-adapter.com]greatest wireless adapter reviews[/url] T as a gaming adapter?

Do all of you experienced withthis adapter or have any other advices?

Any suggestion could be greatly appreciated.

Thank in advance.