5.4.10

Infused.

Scorching heat that burns my skin thoroughly, yes! 2 toned skin that leaves me a mud-facial-like mask, double yes! Sweating like River Thames, triple yes! K gotta quit it.

The angst and I.

Life's been below par. Them excruciating mind-twisting paragraphed speeches nearly tipped my heavy loaded head off the cliff. That would be fun though. Falling off a 777m above sea level cliff, falling elegantly waiting for the hunky Edward to embrace his heroism and save me in a heavenly manner.. (Uh, pause. No. Not Edward. Si vous plait, no.) It'll be a fast-motion fall for Luke Pasqualino though! Unnecessary fragment of the state of mind. But hey, I swear to God he is.. irresistible. Evidence:- Click, or regret. Stop. Stop. Stop.

I'd love to live on an archipelago..

Continue-- last night's chocolate cake baked by yours truly has been attacked by mes amis and that's a good thing, I can barely finish half of it by myself. What else? Mhm.. I've magically transformed myself into a Facebook addict. And no, not a good news. + Ditching homework and revisions are in the current state of the union. What the hell is happening to me. No more angelic lil' Miss Aisyah. One last thing before I proceed the 'Publish Post' button, there aint no barney in the class now. Let me get a wut, wut! Some lassies and lads been repeating a non-rational phrase though. What is life without these people?

1 comment: