25.8.08

A cup of what?

Sipping through the Cadbury Hot Chocolate, wanting more and waiting for Instant Messages from the beloved friends. I'm awake, thanks to the hot chocolate. I slid the curtains open. As I look outside the window, it was foggy, my window screen; covered with droplets. I imagined it was snowing outside with the room temperate at 20 degrees. Oh, it is love. Imagining a flock of doves flying above the blue sky, I should have grab my camera by now. But, all of it stopped when my phone vibrated. Damn it. All the quirks in my head stopped. Back to work Sya! Back to work! Took another sip, wake up! Maths equations made awakens me. Time for the brain to think. As I sit down solving these mathematical problems, my brain started to wander again. Ice-skating rinks, snowball fights, making a snowman and sledging down Crumpsall Hill's park. It's all in the head. Now, that I'm in Malaysia. Everything started to cramp my head with all those fah-bulous memories. Enough. I forced my head to stick with only thy book. No more flying off. Hmmm.. the elegant scent of Galaxy.

No comments: