20.8.08

Eeeeva!

A Maggi hot cup does it all! Plus a glass of orange juice to go with it. And it's a date with the hubby laptop. I'm sitting now, with my math's work book in front of me and I'm staring at it with no clue on what to do. That's what you get when you wag classes. God Damn it! Anyway, yesterday was lovely. The whole family watched Wall-e at Cineleisure yesterday. "Eeeeeeeva?" Wall-e is an adorable character! After that, off to Padini. Spend about RM300-ish there. My mom was being super-ultra nice! Love ya mom! I came out with 2 tops and 2 jeans. Alright, next to Borders. I didn't end up buying anything there because spent a wee bit too much at Padini. Maybe next time! And this evening, I'm going to raced myself back to Wangsa Maju! And hopefully get to hang out with my friends there. Amen. I'm just staying there for a night though, and tonight we're going for sushi. Now, what's on for tomorrow?

No comments: