11.8.08

les feux rouges nous disent de s'arrêter

Do you have a balanced diet?

My fats are growing fatter each day, for goodness sake. 45kg worth of body and fats. And I'm not tall, at all. Just average. A bottle of coke and a bar of chocolate did not do the trick. Neither is a J Co Donut and a touch of icing plus Soy drink to top it all up. Even though my eyes are working on The Clique Series, there was no alchemy that could kiss my fats goodbye. If only I could fit into a size 1, that would be le rêve! I was going to bake brownies for tomorrow. But my nerves won't let me do it. Maybe just strawberries with a touch of Cadbury's? Will that do? Oh yeah, the AB Crew (Anti-Bitch Crew, sounds pretty typical? But heck, it's true) is having a netball match very soon. Wish us luck. I'm wrapped around a purple death dress nowadays at school which makes me into a Barney which equals to a clown which makes me look like a goof. I love you Kerajaan for choosing such a striking colour for the PRS! When sarcasm strikes!

No comments: