1.8.08

Not another day.

Day of humiliation will be begin tomorrow and will be continued for a week. Hopefully not. Scout's marching will be officially put down on the black list for the terrible turns and the false formation. I will need a Joker's mask or any mask at all to cover my face. But then, no point of being embarrassed. Because I'm part of the marching and the scouts as well. But I have to say, the fucktards that barged in wasn't a help at all. All they do is laugh in our face and insult us with their impulsive use of words. Plus their demands were not good either. With a light bulb above me, it says that they're trying to show off their not-so wonderful talents, like shouting like an ass hole. I will be glad not seeing them again today. Or else, my day will be ruined. Anyway, the marching practices were fun but tiring. And it was distracting as well. Finger cross, tomorrow will be a Well Done day. If not, it might as well be the day of humiliation. Notes to readers, siapa makan cili, dia akan rasa pedas.

No comments: