26.10.08

Hype me up

I don't really have those typical vibes flowing through me. I'm more in to shivering nowadays. Don't ask why. It comes out randomly. Pathetic? I know. It doesn't usually happen unless, 1) I don't eat much - hungry 2) I'm in front of the class 2) .. or in front of a large number of audience 3) god damn excited 4) hyperactive. So, don't mind me. I have no mood of typing out my feelings or whatsoever is in my brain. It's pretty much clogged. But then, there's one thing I have to blurt out.. I MET a few of MY SEKSYEN 5 MATES. I MISS YOU GUYS LOADS like gila! Okay, I dropped a few tears; - a little bit too emotional. But heck, I miss and love you guys! A wee bit disappointed because I didn't get to meet the others. Just not my luck. In the end, I met Julian.
He had grown, oh yes. And the hair, too hot to resist. (pause for laughs) And he is so god damn it cute! If only he was older.. Wait a second. Rewind. I take my words back.

Fallen in love with this:


& the.

3 comments:

Nur Syaza said...

buku sarah dessen tu best gilaaa en!
xDD

Farah Rosni said...

i want this book!

Aisyah Pahmi said...

BEST BEST BEST! buku ni best! haha