7.10.08

Mardi

Happy Birthday Fatty Mufasa aka Asma Mahfuzah aka la soeur.

Yeah Mah. She's thirteen on the 7th of October which is today. Obvi. And she will be kicking her arse back to Venezuela. Joke. This la soeur of mine is the only la soeur I have and the most annoying, pathetic, freakish, humiliating one ever. But, deep inside she's great. (I guess) As the eldest sister, I do understand. The 2nd child has their own syndromes, which is pretty much pathetic. (har har) Anyway, Happy 13th Birthday Fuzah, you aint 12 no-more aka you are not a child, you don't look like a child anyway. Keep that in mind or you'll be in nowhere land in the morn. Love ya Mah-sie wannabe!

Had dinner at Manhattan Fish Market and had the usual Fish and chips, which is a must! And I was full and actually forced myself to finished it all. And eventually, I did finish it all. Gobbled them all up! And great news! The Clique Collection is completely completed! Thanks to duit raya! And I'll be waiting for some more. Maybe having a sleepover with Munirah on 18th. Final exam on 20th. (Great timing, aint it?) I'll be waiting for you sistah! I really miss you!

To whoever that is heading up for PMR. I wish you lot good luck! And hope you score it all! And try your best and be happy with the outcomes ;-) Amin. I'll surely be praying for you lot, no worries.

No comments: