29.10.08

Sometimes I close my eyes..



Yes! I've got the arsing layout back! God damn Blogger, it was being a total pain in the arse last night. Yay me?! I'm typing now, with the sleepy eyes and some layers of fat. I seriously need to go exercise. And it sounds and it is impossible for Aisyah to go exercise every morning of her life starting from today. I tend to be very, very lazy in the morn. Typical.

And I've been stuck to my guitar all day yesterday. Do laugh. I'm just another guitarist-wannabe on your doorstep begging for some audience. Lessons during the holidays? Pleaseeeeee daddy! I guess, no travelling for me during the holidays. Mum will be due on Christmas Day, so.. I'll be sitting infront of the God damn laptop and will be killing and poking my eyes out. Anybody willing to rescue me during this hols? Call me! (whacks-self)

What the.. Pret-A-Poor-Jenny! It's a no-no to Mrs Waldorf! And Hello Mr Archibald!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell about it. Pret-A-Poor-Jenny.
Nate freakin' hot w Jenny.
I looooooove Jenny. Jenny! Jenny! HAHA obsessed.

Aisyah Hamid said...

Zara! I ah-greeeeeeeeeee! Welcome to Lil J's fanclub. lol.

Anonymous said...

u might want to use a classical guitar first. mula2 terus pkai electric guitar sakit la tangan. dahla berat

ps:free of charge for 1st hour lesson with me. hahahha

FNI said...

dammit!still xdpt tgk lg pret-a-poor jenny.waaaaaaahhhh

FNI said...

frgot to tell u tht i chnged my url. now it's...
dundundunn.blogspot.com
haha :)

Aisyah Hamid said...

hafidzi: had enough with the acoustic guitar for over 3 years. thanks anyway X3

fatin: youuuuuuuuuutube baby! and alright :)