14.10.08

Life is full of your regrets

"Aku kan dah kata, jangan online lama-lama. Tengok sekarang, dapat sejam sehari je. Padan muka!" Aisyah said to herself.

You guessed it right. 2 hours of le Internet per day. Breakfast, cooked myself a omelette de cheese, which I haven't had for ages! And the end of year exam is a week away. Good gracious and I'm here, in front of the scrumped laptop typing shits which I don't think people even read. And if you're reading, thanks for wasting your precious time reading these.

Somebody's gonna love you
Sombebody oughta lay you out
Don't give it away

Margot and the Nuclear So & So's - Vampires in Blue Dresses

My room is a complete mess, the wardrobe is even worse. I dumped and stuffed everything I could find lying around in the holy wardrobe. It worked. Merci. And I've found all the old bags I bought back in Manchester. They smell like paper box, the box had been unopened for over a year. And I don't think I'll be needing them. Say bye-bye bags!

No comments: