21.12.08

Cos you know we aint yokos!



Darling Munirah, Nina, Kak Atin and Una came over to my crib for a sleepover. But, nothing could beat the old times we had in Manchester. Those times were unrepeatable though. This sleepover was rather boring and tiring because my relatives came and at the same time I had alot, I repeat, alot of things and chores to do. Which sucked the most and left me sobbing. And the sushi video was cancelled, not until one of my Aunty left which left us a vast amount of rice untouched. So, How to make sushi Part 2? Done. Midnight— we had nothing good to do other than watching Catherine Tate's shows and laughing our heads off at the same time. And Una was being lovey dovey with some of the lads in the conference, which she enjoyed. That left Munirah and I hanging in the nowhere land gossiping. Prankcalls? None were done. And the bloody Asma and bloody Nina couldn't stop saying bloody. Which made us bloody pissed off. Too bad, life is too short to be pissed off. & webcam-whoring was God-damn fun.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

menyampah dgn nina ni

Anker Malaysia Reseller. ANKER@MALAYSIA said...

"sushi video was cancelled"
aaaaa...yeke?
buat correction...:P

Aisyah Hamid said...

I repeat, not until my Aunty went back. XD

Anonymous said...

aku lagi menyampah tgk muke kau, GO TO HEAVEN,

Anonymous said...

kau dahla spam blog aku. issh geramnya

Anonymous said...

GTH!!!!