30.12.08

The ending- School Edition

A recount is the ultimate must for every year since 2004. Either it is written in a diary of mine or keyed-in in a blog somewhere. It is a must. Every year is not the same like the others, they are all special in their own ways.

So— this year had been tad hard for me. It was one of the hardest yet. With the shifting school and home, new friends, new places, new people to cope with, a new baby brother and etcetera. But, it had been a good year. Well, I guess.

I've been missing a lot of things and people in my life. A lot. Including my friends back in SMK Seksyen 5 Wansga Maju, childhood friends and them that I knew back in England. We rarely talk or message or even keep in touch much lately. I mean, everybody is busy with their own life. Including myself.

There's ups and downs and good and bad times in life. Don't we all? I've always hated the fact that I have to move on. Like the time I have to shift school and house at the end of June, I thought everything in a new place wouldn't work out. But, it started fine and still is. I enjoyed my previous life in KL, to tell the truth. I lived there for nearly half of my life, have settled in nicely and made a lot of wonderful friends there. Sometimes life is not like you've wished for. Agree?

I had a lot of good times this year, especially with my mates.

The gang 07-08 (Farah and Hannah are missing.)

I am lucky to have these people what I call friends. And I am proud to know them. Should I list? Nah, it will take up the whole post. So, we'll leave as it is. You guys know who you are. And the events that happened in and out of school made my year. Including those scout's camping trips and trip to Taman Negara, Rompin, it was AWESOME.

Because I love my Khadijah!

And I LOVE ALL MY MATES OUT THERE! and soul mates, if I ever had any.

Then, there were fights. Typical fights. Friends do have them, don't they? Eventually, they'll make up and be best buds again. I had those times. I've experienced a lot this year. Moving school wasn't that easy. Leaving good friends and the memories, it was tremendously hard. Because they are in a part of my life, eventhough if it's 1%, but all of them belong somewhere in me. During the last day, I cried. Because I know that I would not have those days with them again, great days— enjoying our self together at school.

And then, the new school— SMK Bukit Rahman Putra. What should I say? The school is fine, my school friends are fine. It's not that bad nor great.

I suck at describing schools. Don't mind me.

6 comments:

Farah Wahida said...

haha, aisyah,
we miss you too, we just don't know how to say it out loud, :D

Aisyah Hamid said...

I miss you lot likeeeee shizzet. Damn you, Farahhhh!

Mohammad Raqib Iskandar Bin Zulkifli said...

Don't worry your friends from SMK Seksyen 5 Wangsa Maju and SMK Bukit Rahman Putra won't forget about you.=D

Han-na said...

ehh ehh , kita pun tiada kat situu :(

Anonymous said...

aku tak datang hari guru T_T

Aisyah Hamid said...

Raqib: Sure thang.
Hannah: Siapa tak suruh datang, missy? :P
Ama: Padan muka! xD