9.12.08

Spoofs

Honey I'm home! Yes, home sweet home! I miss my bed. The bed is what I miss the most. It is one of the most sacred item in the room plus the darling laptop which I carry almost everywhere I go that usually takes up more than 2 days (due to the sickness of not using the Internet for more than 2 days). And carrying on.. I'm currently hungry. Hungry. Hungry. Hungry. I eat too much nowadays, I mean too much! See the bold too? It means it's too-too much. And I haven't been exercising for how many days? (Counts.. over xx days) I've gained weight, and I will keep on frowning every single time la mere (darling mother) keeps nagging about the fact that I'm fat and how much I eat and that I need to stop eating. Okay enough. I don't really give a damn about my weight. It's just that, I obviously have nothing to talk about! (Please key-in:- Shut up!)

I want new books. New books, I crave for! And I'm feeling tad stupid now. Must be those toast + butter + jam. So much calories. A huge LOL for that.

No comments: