9.12.08

Oh awful

Currently on the way back to the crib all the way from Muar, Johor. And currently in a state of boredom and dizzy. The head is not used to looking at sentences and words while in a car that is in motion. Some notes about my Raya yesterday:- a) Pretty much sucked. I slept 4 hours during daytime. b) There's nothing much to do except from reading Peaches and watching sad movies on TV (note: no Astro!) c) The Raya spirits are no longer floating in the air. c) The internet connection was God-damn it slow. Believe me. Really slow. d) I dislike cows. I'm not a meat eater. And I loathe the stench. e) My little cousins are annoying and pissed me off all the way! And my little brother doesn't want to go back home. How great is that. Currently blogging in the car. So, pretty much having some headache and such. Cya!

No comments: