26.4.09

Debate Shemalabate.

IIUM 8th Interschool Debating Championship 2009.

My weekend was stuffed with debates, debates and more debates. Do you know how excruciatingly crucial it was? I mean, how would you feel if you have a day that includes a briefing about a thing that you're new with and you have zero, nada, non knowledge about it. And then, straight after that, you have to actually do the thing that you've just learnt 5 minutes ago. I mean, isn't that pretty much like, out of our minds? But then, I must say I was surprised that I fulfilled all the tasks that were given. Bytheway, those previous stuff occured yesterday.

And today, what happened today, you may ask? I daydreamed all day. I lied. I wish I could daydreamed all day and not be worrying about the things that are going to happen. Like before. I screwed up a debate because.. well.. I was lacking of self-confidence. I mean seriously, I couldn't really stand my grounds firmly. My point doesn't even make sense. Well, to tell the truth, I know that I don't make sense and I was probably crapping the whole way through without thinking. HA-HA. Sad much? But, I was the best speaker for 2 rounds. I'm happy. HAHAHA. Okay, enough. I am soooo soooo sooo hungry right now. So like, I'm currently consuming some cream crackers and tuna from the local shop. Okay, enough. I'm full.

4 comments:

syasya ; ) said...

debate is really fun kan? ;)

Iridescent Aisyah said...

title xle bla!

Damnyoublogger said...

debate's fun... but feel like ur heart gonna explode >_>

Aisyah Hamid said...

Syasya: Yeaaaah, really fun :-)
Munirah: Geeeeeeee, thanks. Lol.
Sya: I ahhhhhhh-greeeee.