29.4.09

No pain, no gain?

My tummy is seriously testing me. Gastric struck again 2 nights ago. So, at the IIUM hostel, I was purely suffering on my bed since midnight. Aint that just.. awe to the some? I woke up every hour due to the irresistible pain. I felt like I was on my death bed.

And, yesterday morning, I called my mum up and I needed a rest so badly. Mum sent me to the clinic and back to Wangsa Maju. As I set my foot in my Aunt's crib, I collapsed restlessly on the sofa. The body temperature rised up to only-God-knows-what-the-temperature-was. So yeah, I was dead for the whole afternoon till evening. Absolutely flawless. The nightmare-ish thunder woke me up from the dreadful dream. Geddit? It's a dream, but it's dreadful? Okay, whatevs. Went home. Slept again. The end.

The pain of gastric. Hollerrrrrrr!

2 comments:

Iridescent Aisyah said...

ure sick, but still managed to blog. that is so aisyah!

Aisyah Hamid said...

That's so me? Heh, thanks Munirah :D