12.4.09

Trying to figure out what to bitch about this time..

Spent the weekends in Perlis, there's nothing awesome around here to tell the truth. And I am putting myself to sleep every single second. And trying to keep myself awake after every single second. I know, that doesn't make sense. That's what makes me awesome. Anyways, my legs are still aching since Friday. It aint a good news. But whatevs, it was worth it :-)

I'll be shoving my ass back home at night. So that means.. I'll be arriving home in the middle of the night which means I won't have any time to complete any of my homeworks since I haven't touched any since Friday which means I'll be doing "jalan itik" on Monday which means I will be humiliating myself in front of the public which means it's going to be the end of my life which means I will no longer have a life that I look forward to which means I'll be spending my life in front of the lappy, in that way, I wouldn't be embarassed by anything because I'll be spending my life in the Internetz world which means I'm sure I'll be fatter than the hippo in the next couple of years.

ROFLZZZ. This is one of my stupidest post yet. Okay, what a sober.

2 comments:

IddinMX said...

LOL
nice one!
cannot go gila gila.
hahahaha.

Damnyoublogger said...

ur so dead tomorrow >_>