30.5.09

Plenty of thoughts.

HELL YESSSSSSSS! Mid-year nightmares ended yesterday. Time to hit the nurave, baby! WTF-- Revolves back to old-self.

Started the day off with forcing the the dreaded body to the shower shower as early as 630 because the whole clan aka family decided to go for a "jog" in Lake Garden. Notice the quotationed jog? What I meant to key-in was stroll.

I've practically travelled and skipped around the whole park. It was that awesome. Not. I was kooky-ing around in the Deer Park with my obnoxious little brother. We spied on them deers and imagined that we were some Agent007 wannabes that is gonna attack the blue clads (DBKL workers). A huge LOL for that. And I felt like grabbing a mouse deer and shoving it in my pocket. They were that adorable!

I regretted for not bringing my cam :-(

And 2 weeks of minor freedom. Is there anybody that is willing to take this lass for a walk? I want to go to Wangsa Maju! But then, starting from Monday, I'll be having classes every morning which means, I can't sleepover at Wanga Maju. Dayyyyum. Unlucky, unlucky.

No comments: