13.5.09

Tied in a knot.

There are some things in life that you want, but you can't have it.

And when them caffeine droplets rushes through your blood.. I started my day off being all giddy and all hyped up. Played badminton like a noob during PE and ended up having a drenched shirt during Kemahiran Hidup where I was sneezing 24/7 due to the saw dust that was practically beside me. I mean, I was sitting near the sander, so yeah. Continued my day grinning all day and daydreaming with a couple of sighs and a vast amount of yawns.

I solemnly swear that my brain is decaying slowly. I have proofs. I wish I could go for a hike somewhere alone, peacefully with no disturbance nor any contacts with humans. Cue: I need a holiday somewhere far, far, away! But, the Mid-year Exams are just round the corner and I'm chilling out like some clad in black crashing an unknown wedding. Y'get the scene? I'm just totally lost mate.

No comments: