7.5.09

Oh, dear..

HI. I CAN'T RESIST SMILING TODAY!

..till, Sitikus fikir lain. LOL. Auni and I figured out that we should replace our dreadful mood yesterday. I mean, the negative feelings just bring me down to the earth's core. Y'get wut I mean? So like yeah, I was overwhelmed by my happiness today. Kept on singing, well more like howling "Demi Lovato - Don't Forget" in RE. The lovely teacher didn't enter the class. So yeah, I was prolly screeching my lungs out quietly. That's odd. And luckily, I didn't make the world cry aka it didn't rain. The clouds must have loved my horrid but rad voice.

I'm killing myself here. We became hyper and ecstatic than ever until Science, the last period of the day. Where I fell asleep soundly on the cramped table with the teacher in front of me teaching. My mates kept poking me and I just kept ignoring. I mean, can't a girl get her beauty sleep in the lab? I secretly left a scar on my nose while snoozing. I blame my watch.

I have a course work to finish by tomorrow. And I didn't do a single shit. Well, I did, but yeah. It aint finished. Could anybody please dig a grave for me, just in case, I don't make it this time. Thanks.

I want a packed lunch like these above. But, I tell you what, I won't even take a bite out of it. Too cute to be munched on.

1 comment: