16.9.09

Fire blast does it all.


CHARMANDER IS FREAKING COMEL. IMMA GONNA TAKE A BITE OUTTA HIM. Right now :-)

(Searches for Charmander Plushie)

(Couldn't find Charmander)

(Finds Pikachu instead-- this will do!)

(Does the evil laugh, and bites..)

(WTF BATAL PUASA)

(Oh jap, tak. Tak telan. Gigit je.)

Ladidadidadida~

Exams for this week ends today. So, WUTTTTTTT! Imma gonna partly like a rockstar. Not. PMR in a couple of weeks = I gotta prepare for my death bed and shizz. Raya is in a few days, I am so flippin' happy that I'm going back to Muar. (Note: sarcastic remarks) I'll be rocking all the fireworks, knicking some from my cousins cos they're like the fireworks taukeh and keep them all for myself. I'm gonna sneak out at 3AM and burn them all alone, or not. And if I'm lucky, I won't wake the whole house up or.. somebody is surely gonna blow up like those erratic volcano eruptions. After 2 or 3 days, I'll be doing a new routine which is studying 24/7 in the God-damn heat during the afternoon at Muar. Y'know those blazes, it aint comfy nor relaxing. So, I'll try my best to cope with it. If I failed, I'll be in hiding.. in the car with the aircond on full blast.

I'm lacking of ideas. The brain nowadays doesn't co-operate much with the mind/heart/fingers/eyes/ears.

No comments: