6.9.09

I got a feelin'.

Yesterday was probably the best day I had for weeks. Well, Friday was okay ;-)

Woke up pretty late, the typical Saturday morning alarms. And then went to Wangsa Maju, I haven't been there for quite a while. So yeah, I was pretty much happy when my kakak called and said she's having a buka puasa at her taska. Arrived at the taska late, then helped out with the goodie bags and balloons. I practically climbed to fix the balloons on the tent and nearly fell :Z After that, went to Mak Zam's house. Chilled out for few hours there-- slept, rolled, watched TV, hung with the phone, ran around like a psycho, feelin' good once again. Hah. I miss the old days there.

Oh yeah, I called the gang-- my lovely lassies and invited them lot for buka puasa. And guess what, 8 of them came. I got all hyped up, as usual when I met them. It felt tad odd after not meeting for a while. We all got along as usual. Caught up with the latest news, gossips.. hehe Hannah! and shizz. I talked more than eating. It's usually the other way round. But how can you eat when you have gazillion things to talk about?

I had satay and bubur lambuk, shared it with my darling Shahera. She's like the kawan-sejati-to-share-the-food-with. Lol. After that, we've prayed and camwhored, which is a must. Ah, it feels awesome to be back with them y'know. Seeing that everybody are still the same, having the same feeling all over again. We laughed, ate, talked, screamed, shrieked together, just like the old days. It's gold.

Ama brought some fireworks.. But sadly, I had to go home early. It made me have the muka-nak-mintak-kaki on the way home. Anyways, I was glad. Like, GLAAAAD to meet you guys once again. You guys are serious shizz precious and will never be forgotten. That includes.. Shahera, Hannah, Farah, Hanim, Adibah, Ama, Syaza, Siti, Wani, Bella, Fatin!

LOVE YOU LOTS ♥

4 comments:

Han-na said...

AISYAAHHH , RINDU GILAAA ! walaupun smalam baru jumpaaa .. tak puas weehh semalam :(

Aisyah Hamid said...

tau takpeeeee! :-(

Shahera'z said...

LOVE YOU LOTS TOO ! <3 and yes, i am your-partner-sejati to shared food with halerrr :-P

Aisyah Hamid said...

Sah dia bangga w00t!