9.9.09

Yo! I'm currently in TTDI. Locked inside the car, by the roadside and Secret Recipe is on the left. IMAGINE! People going in and out with a full tummy. Lol. Okay. I wanna get a slice of cheesecake. CYAAAAAZ! Wait, maybe later on..

Exams.. Exams.. Exams.. I practically hentam-ed Religious Education like serious shizzzzz before. Didn't read much and.. y'know, I can pretty much predict the outcomes. I've got KH tomorrow and you have no idea how much I loathe KH.

And Hakim is currently sleeping.. nak kacau? Hahaha.

5 comments:

Mohammad Raqib Iskandar Bin Zulkifli said...

kantoi! X puasa.lol jkjk xD
Hakim tido reminds me a lot of myself when i was standard 6.serious dowh mcm aku tertido time tgk fifa world cup 06.Lol.hehe

Aisyah Hamid said...

Aku puasa lah weiii. And lol, no comment xD

Shahera'z said...

haha show off your bracelet ! tau lah jantung hati kau bg kan :-P

btw, i do read your blog cause I'M SUCH A GOOD FRIEND. lmao xD bukan fara sorg je baca.

Mohammad Raqib Iskandar Bin Zulkifli said...

hello there Shahera! May i read ur blog? Hehehe Lol xD

Aisyah Hamid said...

Shahera, its supposed to be a secret lah pandaiiii. xD And fuyyyyyyo, Shahera is such a good friend :-P Wei Shaheraaa, tgk tuuu, Raqib nak cuba memikat ko. Wakakaka.

Raqib, this aint a dating site xD Jokeeeee!