22.9.09

Raya 2009

Maybe it's a bit too late for a Raya wish. But anyways..

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN

xx Aisyah

I'm currently in the car, on the way back home. Oh yeah! And I'm bored.. tired of hearing my brother's snoring. So thought of going online for a while. This year's raya isn't the same like the other years. It was not as lively as the past years, to be honest. Plus the PMR blazes, it makes the raya even more sophisticated. Overall = BORING. Well, I'm lucky that I have a few texting mates which I probably annoy every single hour, to cure my boredom. They're lucky to have me as a friend.. Probably not. Lol. And I received loadz of awesome Raya text messages this year :-D The awesomest, from Sadiq and it's because it was long.. and awesome :-) Okay, quit with the awesomes. Mhm, the first thing I'm gonna do when I reach home is.. doze off on my comfy bed again. Then, I gotta get ready to go to my other Kampung which is in Sg. Buloh, well somewhere.. thats aint around my area. So yeah.

I'll blog more laterz!

No comments: