2.2.10

-2 + 1

2 days have passed without Nani and Nawal conquering the air around me. Yes, it is really saddening. Nani came yesterday to give bid her last goodbye (OMG macamlah tak akan jumpa lagi) and we exchanged hugs. Auni.. cried. I just had to type that out! Anyways, I am now an unofficial translator/classmate/friend for an exchange student from Germany. Her names Lara and she's tall and pretty and nice. I suck at describing people, hell yes. I bet I'm like the worse translator ever 'cos my English isn't purely perfect and I get all weird while talking. Well, that's me.

Anyways, will be continuing later. I gotta get my ass all the way in McD to celebrate Nawal's pre-dissapearance. Joke!

7 comments:

Norfatin Suraya said...

i cried T___T

Aisyah Hamid said...

o why?

Farah Wahida said...

we got a new exchange student from germany as well, her name is ermilla

Han-na said...

Irmela lah farah . haiyoo . dia kelas sama dgn kita :D

Aisyah Hamid said...

Hahaha. Best?

Unyyah said...

aku pon ada exchange student from germany yg dtg skolah aku. he's a guy. And nama dia malin i think? sounds a bit like merlin. XP

Aisyah Hamid said...

ohh aha. cool :-D