7.2.10

Hell no.

The pessimist is back to terrorize this world.

From this day and onwards, I solemnly swear I’m gonna quit jamming all the shit into this blog and make it into a somewhat territory that will make you bore till you are an inch near death. I’m no hilarious joker. I tend to be a little lass radically– in her own imaginary petite and invisible world with dainty unicorns and abnormal flying cat jollying and chanting Margot & the Nuclear So and So’s melodies that replaces the siblings ear-cringing screeches (in real life).. Eventhough I will be six-aggravating-teen in shall we say, 5 months time? A bloody long period of time. I shall make a time line that consists of things that should be done till July to cure this infinite boredom. (Insert some unintended pauses and a few cusses ‘cos I’m going nowhere for the 92579320th time this year) Tehehehe.

I just can’t wait till I’m seventeen/eighteen– or whatevs, with a driving license in thy purse to flaunt and post some ‘F-ck yeah, I’ve got a God-damn driving license and you don’t. Ha!’ on Facebook and bitch on about how rad I am. Or I can remain as the lass that places her ass alone on that plastic chair that is merely gonna collapse in less than 1 hour ‘cos it had to endure the excessive weight after losing everything I needed to survive (includes –insert a large amount of things that couldn’t be listed–), with a book and a pen and her journal (that consists of her life since she was officially announced as a loner) and some pleasing liquid to cure the tensed and void-like brain.

When Aisyah’s sanity rose from the dead, shit happens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only Aisyah jams shit into her blog :D. LONGG LIVE AISYAH. chehh.

Aisyah Hamid said...

Alicia. State your name next time. Or I'll be assuming that you're some pedophile stalker. HAHAHA

Jasmine Ng Suet Yen said...

I'll be writing in your profile that I got my license when you dont have it. 'Cause I'm older than you. :P

Aisyah Hamid said...

No way :-P