15.2.10

Slips and hugs.

A completed day.

Started off with those heavy luggage beneath my eyes that kept them lids shut tightly. I was accompanied by a typical morning full of screams that can be heard a mile away. Breakfast served at mamak's, gobbled up the usual Sunday intake, eventhough it is Monday. Made our way to Sunway for a lil' bit of ice-skating. I ended up being a noob back again, after let me see.. 4 years of not stepping on the ice with them heavy military-like boots and those sharp blades underneath, the whole of our body weight depends on them blades. Went on ice with my childhood friends whom I haven't seen since last year (Syamim, Kak Ika, Jazli/Anerosick, Faiz, Aiman comel). It was a pretty rad reunion for us. Ice-skating + Major fail falls + Laughing moments + Pizza hut + Wet asses = Ridiculously FUN. After that, headed back home with them lot. Unfortunately our pilot for today, Kak Ngah got lost on the way home. It was totally hilarious. We were like high monkeys that was on ecstasy or something. But, we ended up arriving at our destination safely.

THIS IS SO BORING.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

What boring, you just said it yourself "Ridiculously FUN."
Haha anyway, welcome to the club of "used to be a pro in ice skating" xD

Aisyah Hamid said...

I mean, my rants are boring. And Alicia, lai ice-skating, I've got RM45 voucher :-P

Alicia said...

Nahh, I don't think your rants are boring, I mean rants are never boring! Haha, JOOOOMMMM *kalau la mak bagi =<

Aisyah Hamid said...

Who knows.. Anyways, have fun today. Sorry I can't make it :-(

Aisyah Hamid said...

Who knows.. Anyways, have fun today. Sorry I can't make it :-(