16.7.08

Brainless

I was moody, again. Nobody knows why, even I don't know myself. I had Science exams today, it was atrocious. I think it was. I actually studied, but all the facts had gone when I received the paper in a blink of an eye. Hopefully no B's. Hopefully. Now, about on the way back from school, some fucktard Form 2's was riding a motorbike and they actually ran into a girl. Yes. Assholes. My dad and myself was there to help her. Thank God. And those fucktards actually said it was the innocent girl's fault and rode away. Typical. Their mistakes that could actually put them into jail for fucktards: 1) no license 2) no helmet 3) rode on the wrong lane 4) are fucktards 5) didn't say sorry, at all. Where's your manners, lad? I was going to spit out some bad words out there. Too bad my dad was next to me, so then, I just went quiet and do as I was told. She arrived home safely with the help of my dad. I feel like a hero. What a freak.

No comments: