18.7.08

Optimistic?

Time for a bash! Thank God I'm done with it, for now. The exams were a deep-clench in the stomach. I secretly afraid about the marks. Afraid about the outcomes. I'm not saying that I haven't studied or anything. Maybe it wasn't that enough. Enough to score all of them. Finger cross. Buoyant, it will be fine. Thinking cap, I think I'm doing well now here. Mes amis here are not that hype nor dramatic. They're more like, "laugh at dirty shits the boys are constructing!" Not my average type, at all. Some of their mood swings frequently, first they're all jolly-like with the boys and next, they're all, "who the hell are you looking at." And this occurs daily. Only one or two gets along with me a little. I guess I won't have a laugh at school, like the old days. Instead, the so-called geek that reads teens thick book a lot. And yes, I'm not comfy either about the garçon there. Oh sugar, I just wish I can be back to where I belong and not an illusion-like place. "Dream on!", that's what the dad says. Currently, nibbling on a bar of Cadbury, this is heaven!

No comments: