7.7.08

Washing line

Wanna see my new baby?
I have a long list of the things I want for my birthday until it's no longer fitted the A4 paper. I think, those words in the list wouldn't even be granted. What a waste of time. I couldn't remember how birthdays are usually are. Maybe being happy all day is one of it? Maybe, having fun with your friends are it. How about being miserable and pissed off? Last year's birthday was fun. Totally fun. Including the flour power mess. The throw was unimagined. Funny. I love last year! Excluding the moving from Manchester back to Malaysia bit. But, the school life was great. I can't think of anything good to talk about now. So long.

Oral today. Hope it goes fine. I usually fuss alot and gets nervous easily. Holy crap! At least I'm not the odd one out.


Does My Head Look Big In This?
Randa Abdel-Fattah

I love this book. Alim-ish? Not so. It's about an Arabic living in Australia that has to face everything when she decided to wear a headscarf. I, as a Muslim teenager doesn't think there's anything wrong with wearing it in England. It's already been 5 years I've worn the headscarf fully. Although some people may look at me differently. But, we are all humans. Equal. If you want to say that the scarf is not fashionable. Well, look. It's not just about the fashion. It's the way we respect our religion.

No comments: