3.11.09

Archetypical Routine.

You'd spot me with a book in my hand the whole day in school today. Cos I'm an awesome bookworm like that. Started reading The Hollywood Ending by Robyn Sisman. A dull start of a novel, it wasn't like those novels that truly catches your mind and brings you into the whole fantasy world that you'd imagine whole-heartedly till you can't even recall what your friend had told you few minutes before. I wasn't really up to reading it though. But, the book is the one and only entertainment I had left for the next 97345 hours until it's time to get our ass outside the school gate. Well the book is really about an actress named Paige or what she calls herself, an actor, living in Hollywood and flew cross country to London for the Shakespear theatre. And yadayadayada.. You'll probably fall asleep quater-way through because I truly did. Stashed my head into the book while sleeping, typical. Or maybe I was over loaded with last night's schedule (I sound like a busy 'woman'-- didn't even do much) and was pretty much weary.

And heeeeeeeey, I'm trying to look as happy as I can. (Fakes a happy face) HA. Who gives a shit anyways. -- Singing Kate Nash - Merry Happy.

No comments: