4.11.09

Here we go again.

You could probably guess what I've been doing today.

Mhm.. Things come and go. Feelings run and they flow. Hatred will be locked safe inside. Whereas the happiness are free to fly. Odd thoughts accumulate as I read sentence by sentence of a rather
less attractive detective novel which I don't really fancy. The mind would start to wander off somewhere further than the sky above and I'd ponder upon things that struck my mind out of the blue. I'd be tangled up in my own world for mere seconds till my friend's laughter can be heard from across the room. Wake up.. I'd lead myself in a realm of my medieval times, the surroundings were ever so clear. It was those mesmerizing days where I would either cheer till no voice can be heard or smile the whole day till my jaws suddenly drops. But, I wasn't really keen on remembering them recounts. It'll just make me yearn for it, again. It's no good.

Off to bed. Yes, this early. Good night.

No comments: