2.11.09

Nothing I expected.

Tremendous weekends followed by a horrid Monday. Slept at Iman's during the weekends, made these awkward pizzas-- they weren't that awkward. Had skull and star pizzas for dinner that made me bloated half-way through. Post-dinner, we watched an immense amount of not-so scary movies. Tried on having a movie marathon that stopped around 2AM due to the wrath of the unbeatable eyes that were constantly closing. Woke up around 930AM because of.. heck, I don't know. Everybody was up then and I was the only one that was still lying down, drop-dead. Had breakfast and such and such. Made candy apples with Iman Le Chef. Mission 031 accomplished. Then used the leftovers to make dainty candies. It woz fun. Seriously. Then we watched Forrest Gump and played Little Big Planet. Death calls me every single time, kept dying while playing it. Mhmmm.. I have nothing else.




Today:

▲ Read My Lost and Found Life by Melodie Bowsher.
▲ Nearly fell asleep in class.
▲ Stuffed in the crowded Makmal Bahasa where the Form 5As were serious shit noisy.
▲ Ran around school like a maniac, again. It's a typical routine now.
▲ Ate loads but I can still feel the hunger roaring through my tummy.
▲ Craving for vanilla ice-cream.
▲ Sore hands due on trying to play John Mayer - Heart Of Life.
▲ Annoyed by some disturbing comments-- Perlu ke?
▲ Tired of everything. I mean, EVERYTHING.
▲ My flower is wilting and dying :-'(

2 comments:

sya said...

i pity...ur flower

Aisyah Hamid said...

pft. you should pity me instead. lol