29.11.09

Bonjour.

I'm in the world of self-delusion. Where.. I am wherever I want to be.

LOL WTFZZZZZZ BACK TO REALIHHHTEHHH.

Eid-ul Adha was on 27th November and here I am, stuck and super-glued in Muar with the shittiest internet connection ever. It aint a good combination. I wouldn't be able to blog if it weren't for the amount of patient I have with me right now-- I just had breakfast, lucky. I would usually ditch the lappy for something more productive like.. the TV! Yes, TV! Or wasting my precious time with my precious texting mates. They're the ones that cure my boredom whenever nothing fun can be done. Or I could just sit around and do some revisions on Science for the MRSM's exam coming up this 7th December (Yeah, right) which I am nowhere near ready-and-let-the-party (exam)-started!

But, I have good news! Good news are usually more pleasurable to key-in. I'll be spending the typical Moody Monday with my darling Nizzy and bloody Nina in OU! We're gonna catch up on New Moon. I know, we're a bit late. But, who cares. So, it'll be the Marvelous Monday instead tomorrow. (Why the eff do I sound ever-so hyped up) And according to the 701 Oath, I truly swear down that I won't spend my cash on something I don't need 'cos I'm really, really skint right now. That's the helluva no fun bit. Anyways, that's the only thing I'll be looking forward next week, really. And I'll be off to Penang on Thurs. I am not sure what I'll be doing there.. Mhm. Anybody kind enough to list me down some must-go places?

I'll be heading off home in the afternoon! (Dances with glee!)

4 comments:

Jasmine Ng Suet Yen said...

I hope that you all will fail in your exam so that you all cant transfer and stay here!!! Wahaha!!!!

IddinMX said...

Haha nice one Jasmine xD
Eh Aisyah nice header

Aisyah Hamid said...

Jasmine, I LOVE YOU OKAY. THANK YOU.
& Iddin, thaaaaaanks.

Jasmine Ng Suet Yen said...

Itz my pleasure Aisyah. Love you too~