23.11.09

Nothing is update-worthy.

Not a blissful day.

I haven't posted anything in ages. That's very unlikely of me. Probably the blogging vibes have made it's exit after days and days of ultra boredom that will probably send you to bed after reading each sentences. I don't even know if I'm making sense or not. Well, what the hell.

Wangsa Maju came to the rescue when I had nowhere to go. Well I do, but then the house would probably be deserted if I didn't escape and make my way to Wangsa Maju. Played basketball in Seksyen 5 with my loved ones. I purposely dropped out half-way.. because I was tired. Lies. I wasn't into basketball like the old days. Right.. the old days. (Does the awkward frown thingymajig.) Gossiped with Shahera and Hanim non-stop till I fell off this exercising thingy, the conversation got way too interesting. Nothing impressive though. Hunger pangs struck. It sucks hard. After 'playing' basketball, we headed off to KFC cos I was all 'mengedik gila nak pegi'. It was crowded with.. I don't know, maybe Year 6s and Form 1s? Had cheesy wedges all for myself-- That hungry! But y'know I wasn't that evil, bought some for my other mates aswell. Went back home and had a movie marathon. Popadum + Setem. They were quite amusing. Thumbs up! Wangsa Maju ends here because my parents won't allow me sleep overnight for some odd reasons. Right.

New Moon in 4 days. Can't go to the Premieres this time. Raya Haji is just around the corner.. so yeah. I'll be shoving myself back to kampung. Kuala Selangor then.. Muar kot? I don't know. So I'll probably go next week, if my dad allows me to. You will allow me, right, Pa?

I don't know where this post is going. Ugh. I'll stop here.

3 comments:

amalina said...

thank you for the cheesy wedges :D

IddinMX said...

Wooo makan je tau eh :P haha
Joke

Aisyah Hamid said...

Aha no big Ama! :-D
Iddin, unfortunately yes. I kuat makan. Hahahaha.